Controversy as Video of Moyo Lawal in Bed With Man in Sultry State Goes Viral

May 2024 · 2 minute read

Curvy Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal trended online as a video of her in bed with an unknown man getting raunchy surfaced

The video of the actress in a very indecent position getting frisky with each other has got people talking online, with fans querying her

Some sections of the media/fans have noted that it looked like the actress was drunk during the act, and the unknown man took advantage of her 

Moyo Lawal Video Viral

A video depicting the well-known Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal in a compromising situation in bed with an unidentified man has surfaced on the internet.

This viral footage has ignited a range of reactions from various online communities.

Some individuals have been outspoken in their disapproval, criticizing the actress for letting such an incident occur and potentially harming her professional image.

Conversely, others have directed their criticism towards the individual who recorded the actress, condemning his actions for taking advantage of her during a vulnerable moment.

Fans give reason why Moyo Lawal was caught off guard

Prominent Instagram blogger Tunde Ednut has responded to Moyo Lawal’s video, expressing his lack of enthusiasm for the man’s performance in the bed scene.

Several fans have pointed out that the actress appeared to be under the influence of alcohol in the video, speculating that this might explain why she allowed the man to record her.

Here are some of the trending images from the video that have been shared on Twitter.

Fans react to the viral leaked video of Moyo Lawal

Here are the comments and reactions to the video organized for clarity:

• @foreveroladoyin: “Watched it on telegram, and I’m speechless.”
  • @kweenzazy9: “She did it with so much affection for the guy.”

• @saent00: “Dem Dey drop on purpose.. nothing you fit tell me.”

• @ms.adetola: “Na that man e go be e sure me dieee the way he was doing sef u go don see say he get an ulterior motive.”

• @simplyabde: “Na we de rate these girls jare!! Dem no follow at all. Street babes and hustlers naim dem be.”

• @prince_ose_valsignade01: “All of you saying obvious she was drunk … Y’all should stop that nonsense … both of them are aware of what they are doing…”

• @kweenn_xo: “Na Okija shrine straight. I go table your name anything you see you collect. Like what is wrong with people.”

• @don.ibrahim001: “It was obvious she was drunk while the guy was doing the video, but chai she fresh.”

• @oreofeoluwapo_01: “The guy no sabi sef…very boring sx…waste of sin.”

• @no_limit_montana_: “Moyo? I’m not surprised.”

• https://youtu.be/MJOo9al_AK0?si=6wiHuUPymyDM2X5o

ncG1vNJzZmibnq6urMHNnaBnm5%2BifKS7za2pqK6Vp8C6ecCsZK%2BhlJq8brvFZqSosZ9iuaLDwKVkoqZdl7Kledaiq6FlnZa7brXNZqqupKSnxm6%2F05qrnmWXpLK0edWiqZqkXw%3D%3D