Shenseea Show Off New ShenYeng Dragon Tattoo In Thirst Trap Photo GooseBums The Talks Today

May 2024 · 2 minute read

Shenseea is definitely in a greater house as she shares a brand new picture sporting a brand new hand tattoo.

The ShenYeng Anthem artist shared a number of photographs on Wednesday night time exhibiting off a brand-new dragon tattoo that curled throughout her wrist and forearm. The black-inked dragon tattoo carefully resembled the dragon emoji Shenseea usually makes use of to seek advice from her fanbase, whom she calls ShenYengs. The dragon image itself is the hip-hop artist’s method of paying homage to her Japanese heritage. Shenseea as soon as shared that her father is Japanese, though she doesn’t know his title or something about him, and he or she has by no means discovered him.

On Instagram, she posed in a one-sleeve mesh bodysuit styled by designer Robert Taeiner, whom she tagged in photographs. The sleeveless facet of the outfit uncovered her new tattoo whereas she wore matching, black-tipped nails. Her pure hair was styled in huge curly waves as she stared wide-eyed on the digicam.

The artist added a black coronary heart and the dragon emoji within the caption for the feedback. A number of of her superstar acquaintances gave compliments on the photographs.

“Dunce,” rising dancehall artist Valiant wrote. “Love the curls,” Rubi Rose stated. “Stunning,” Chloe Bailey wrote whereas Fairly Vee and Nailah Blackman complimented her hair with coronary heart eyes and fireplace emojis.

Within the meantime, Shenseea additionally left a candy message for her followers. It’s the primary time she is addressing followers because the new yr began, and the “Rain” artist is already promising followers that 2023 will probably be a history-making yr.

“A giant thanks to all my Shenyengz and everybody who supported me and proceed to assist me and proceed to assist me; group included,” she started.

She continued, “We’re making historical past as I’m going on this inevitable journey. Extra music otw, thanks once more,” she wrote with coronary heart emojis.

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGiqoZ2eqLKmrYysn6ivXaSzp3nNnq5mq5iau7qxzaBknaqRnLyvedOaq62nn2K2r3nToaCrq6RiwbOtz2anoaekpHqou86snJutnah8