Female Student Writing Exams Receives over R3k From Bae, Posts TikTok Video Transaction Details

May 2024 ยท 2 minute read

A man transferred money to his girlfriend, who was about to start her examination.

The student, Lizzy, rushed to TikTok to share the Opay transaction details showing she received the money.

Lizzy said the money was a form of encouragement as she started her exams. The caring boyfriend prayed for Lizzy and said her lecturers and examination halls would favour her.

Boyfriend gives cash to his woman

The man wrote in a text message accompanying the transaction details:

"Success in your exams, my woman. The lecturers and the halls will favour you in Jesus' name. Amen. I love you so much."

Th TikTokker Lizzy appreciated her man for the kind gesture of R3 600.

Watch the video below:

Reactions as man sends R3.5k to his girlfriend

Social media users also joined the lady in the comment section to celebrate her understanding boyfriend.

@Baby love said:

"Madam he gave you that money to sort your papers."

@Asa asked:

"Una do start again oo. Where are my follow tea cup them?"

@OYIN said:

"Love is sweet when you are watching it on TikTok."

@Badhest osasu said:

"I need international man in my life oh."

@cakes in Delta commented:

"Your own good. Mine dey send me moni to miss defense."

@chioma...1 said:

"With this money.....no weapon fashioned against that exam will work ooo."

@Blessb commented:

"God please I see what you're doing for others."

@Emilia asked:

"Where do you get all these guys?"

Overjoyed dad given cash for Father's Day by his kids

Briefly News previously reported that present and loving fathers deserve the world. One lucky man was gifted a very special token of appreciation by his children this past Father's Day.

Father's Day is a holiday honouring one's father or relevant father figure, as well as fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society.

A video posted on TikTok by @adziambei_m shows the madala in bed with a breakfast tray on his lap as he opens a small package gifted to him.

Source: Legit.ng

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLGxzqmjnmdhbIJ1gZhmnZ6lkaGybr%2FTrpuepqRixLO106KloGWVra6uv4yrnJydmauytHnRbKJmmpGaerG70q2qZqyZoMGwt4yvoJ2dn2LBs63NrJicrJmku26wxK2YoqSjZA%3D%3D