Who Is Sam Burns Wife, Caroline Campbell?

May 2024 · 3 minute read

Sam Burns wife, Caroline Campbell, was born in April 1996 in Shreveport, Louisiana. 

She is the daughter of Catherine Cordelland and Chris Campbell and has two brothers named Green and Collier. 

Caroline’s grandfather Bo Campbell was a well-known college football star.

Caroline is the beloved wife of an American professional golfer who performs on the PGA Tour, Samuel Holland Burns, who was the least possible outstanding nominee to claim the 2023 WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play.

However, he throttled Cameron Young 6 and 5 in the championship game at Austin Country Club to declare the fifth and biggest title of his PGA Tour career.

Sam Burns wife attended CE Byrd High School in Louisiana, where Caroline played multiple sports with her brothers. 

She was a particularly good track and field athlete, winning the state championship in the 300-meter hurdles with a record time of 46.34.

Caroline eventually attended Louisiana State University, where she began dating Sam Burns.

How did Caroline Campbell and Sam Burns meet?

While attending multiple high schools, Caroline and Sam met at the same church when they were just five.

Meeting over a ten-years time period later at Louisiana State University, the two started a relationship as Sam vied to become a professional golfer.

The duo eventually got engaged in April 2019 after almost five years of dating each other.

He popped the question just before the 2019 RBC Heritage after asking Caroline’s father for permission.

Sam Burns said, “These have been some of the best days of my life so far, any time that you ask a person to spend the rest of their life with you, it’s a pretty big deal, I hope that we’ll have many years together and grow old together and get to enjoy a lot of fun things together.”

When did the couple get married?

Caroline Campbell and Samuel Holland Burns tied the knot in December 2019 at Palmetto Bluff, South Carolina.

On the couple’s second wedding anniversary, Burns posted a photo on his Instagram from the wedding day with the caption, “Happy two years to my bride! I couldn’t imagine doing life without you. Here’s to many more memories together with the most beautiful person I know inside and out. I love you, Caroline Burns!”

However, the couple does not have any children.

Sam Burns’ wife – Supportive source behind the 2022 President Cup

When Sam Burns was victorious at the Charles Schwab Challenge in May 2022, his wife was there to greet the American on the 18th green after he defeated Scottie Scheffler in a playoff.

Caroline has since been spotted supporting him at the 2022 President Cup, where International Team was defeated by Team USA.

Sam Burns overcomes two opponents for the title of ‘2023 WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play.’

Sam Burns said that the week had been very exhausting yet great.

He mentioned that before the week began, he was really looking forward to the event because it was the first time Sam had played it, and Burns knew he wanted to win because it was the last one.

Sam Burns also expressed that it had been an absolute blast for him to come to the event for the first time, play as well as he did, and get to compete against the best players in the world.

Burns conveyed their gratitude and said he did not know what else to say because they couldn’t think straight.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC%2FwKZkm62io8Buw8ifnGabkae8rbXNnmScmZ2lr6a4y2g%3D