Colleen Ballinger Fart Joke: Youtubers Old Show Video Leads to Serious Drama, lost Sponsorship De

May 2024 · 2 minute read

Colleen Ballinger Fart Joke: Colleen Ballinger’s old video outrages all over social media, in the video clip a fan farts on stage during the show. The video caused defaming and allegations against the YouTuber.

Watch Latest Video on YouTube: Subscribe

Colleen Ballinger Fart Joke

A YouTuber Colleen Ballinger, 36, is facing the wrath of her fans and has been accused of grooming and being inappropriate with her former fans amid this drama there is another incident surfaced in the news which was a part of her YouTube show.

In the fart joke video, there are several fans, were featured in the background of the video, and a fan, who was a 16-year-old girl named Becky, was lying on the stage amid Colleen abruptly making a fart joke.

@noitsbecks

#stitch with @ImJustZander #colleenballinger #colleenballingerallegations #mirandasings #ballingerfamily my experience with @Colleen Ballinger

♬ original sound – becky

The girl, who was featured in the video is Becky she recently hopped onto her TikTok to explain the details and she was a huge fan of Colleen.

See also  What Did Colleen Ballinger Do? Drama Explained

Youtuber’s Old Show Video Leads to Serious Drama

Colleen Ballinger, who started his YouTube career as Miranda Sings, a hilarious character of singer and comedian. She has amassed huge fandom since she started to create videos on social media, especially on YouTube in 2008.

There are some allegations against the YouTuber that she manipulated her fans and used them in her content to defame them. Adam McIntyre has been accusing her for over the years in his YouTube videos after that several fans stand up to blame her that she is using minors for over the years.

i’ve been debating posting this picture, but this was me on stage. she encouraged her fans to wear revealing clothing so we would get called on stage. and then she exploited us and our bodies for her own gain. so yeah, i’m okay with calling her a predator. https://t.co/uQRHsi9zD7 pic.twitter.com/8CWZtoN8cw

— becky (@noitsbecks) June 10, 2023

Meanwhile, a five years old video surfaced on social media that led to serious drama all over the platforms.

See also  Colleen Ballinger Grooming Child Allegations: Are Miranda Sings Grooming Accusations on Twitter True?

Colleen Vlog’s Comedy with Teen’s Dress Sounding a Fart

Internet personality and comedian Colleen first time talked about her previous allegation through a video by singing a song. She also includes this incident of a fart joke.

ncG1vNJzZmiapa%2FHb7rAspigZpOkunCvzqWjnp2eYq%2BiuMuipaCdomKzor7TZqGoo5Vk