Mohbad: Davido Arrives in Nigeria for Singers Candlelight Procession, Video of OBO in a Jet Trend

May 2024 · 2 minute read

Briefly News can confirm that Nigerian international act David Adeleke, aka Davido, has arrived in Nigeria for the candlelight procession and tribute concert set to take place in Lekki, Lagos, on Thursday, 21 September in honour of the late Mohbad.

It was earlier reported that Davido had taken to his Instagram story to reveal he would fly back to the country for the event.

Davido has been one of the popular celebrities in the country who have shown support for the late Mohbad, including reaching out to his family after his demise.

The DMW boss shared clips of him stepping out of a jet as he arrived in the country as his close associate and logistic manager, Isreal DMW, could be heard hailing him.

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly News on your News Feed!

Watch another video below:

Fans react as Davido arrives in Nigeria

Briefly News compiled some of the reactions that trailed Davido's arrival. See some of the comments below:

horlamzy1805:

"God bless you 001."

saintpaul_ng:

"The man with a good heart. On top and still humble."

alex_currency_1:

"I too love this guy 100."

impressionsbytolanicoker:

"One special thing about November peeps! We are unique! 001, God bless you."

sweeetguyy:

"Welcome back, my brosky."

official_mrpepe:

"He's the best 001 for a reason."

bengrinxoclassic:

"See better celeb wa fee wake anywhere mouth 001 for reason."

nifemie_xx:

"Make naira and Sammy Larry touch down in Lagos too."

anny_gold_001:

"He even carried his load himself, tell me why ano go like this. Man sehhh very humble."

"I’ve lifted others up," Davido says

Briefly News previously reported that singer David Adeleke, aka Davido, stirred different reactions in the online community after delivering a strange charge to those in his close circle.

The music star shared via his Instastory that most of his life, he has lived by his words of lifting those around him up and supporting them in his own way.

Source: Legit.ng

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfKa6056prZmZo7qmutNomp6klZe%2FqsDInqpoaWZugXKAjKamoZqRmXqlrdWim6hlkae%2FqsLErGSnoZeav6qtjKygp5%2BVp8Bur8Cnm6WdnJ60qcCMqamom5WowKq7zWatopyVpHqwrs5mmGailal6tb7Ep5usZw%3D%3D