Tom Brady Confirmed His New Girlfriend or Still Left His Fans in Suspense?

May 2024 · 3 minute read

For the last few months, Tom Brady is regularly being in controversies for various reasons. You can say it is not good for his professional career which is now in the final stage. He faces financial losses after smashing crypto firm FTX bankrupt, his performance was also not good on the field.

His married life ends up with Gisele Bundchen after spending 13 years successfully. But today we bring good news for Tom’s fans. Rumors reveal that he is in a relationship now. Is it true, if yes, then who is Tom’s girlfriend these days?  

Who is Tom Bready’s Expected New Girlfriend?

After so many disasters and losses in life, Tom is now focusing on his personal life and trying to forget about his ex-wife Gisele. It seems that These days he is in a relationship with Veronika Rajek. Because the Slovakian star and Tom’s relationship rumors are revealing around massively.

Though after this relationship her social media popularity increases a lot as her followers focused up to 4.6 million. Her posts on Instagram gaining untraditional attention. Actually, she is a big fan of Tom, and when she uploaded her pics on Instagram in TB 12 jersey last year in December 2022. 

She posted with a big caption with the image: 

“I saw the LEGEND and if somebody asks me again if I love Brady, yes I love him, and show me somebody who doesn’t. Even his haters love him because they know he is the GOAT. Tom Brady thank you for an amazing show.” 

“Never in your entire life, you can compare with Giselle. She is a real lady!!” wrote one user. 

NFL fans and social media linked her with Tom without wasting time. Fans also argued over it, because several of his fans posted images on social media in their favorite star jersey. But why did they take Veronika’s post seriously?

Like Tom other celebrities are committed to their girlfriend these days, keep reading our below posts to get the latest updates: 

Though both of them not giving any confirmation about their relationship rumors, we can only ex-pat one day they may be Committed to each other if not yet. Fans are now in suspense about this relationship. 

Veronika is only 28, and a social media influencer who always posted her slinky photos and her luxurious life-related stories. She came into controversy when he opened her love for Tom Brady 15 times in her Instagram post during the time of Pro Bowl QB.

Check out the below tweet: 

Tom Brady’s New Girlfriend Followed Me Back After I Blocked Her, And Now I’m Fighting With Her Husband (via @franciscellis) https://t.co/ctwYT9v4mC pic.twitter.com/qyVFBja3wu

— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) January 10, 2023

The fashion Nova model attracts the attention of Tom’s fans. But we can’t sure until anyone of them confirms it by social media on any other platform. Stay with us to get the latest information about Tom and his personal life. You can follow us on our Facebook page

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdga3xyg46tpqZlkqeupcWMp5ywZZeev62y0aKcp5xf