Who Is Mo Amer Wife? Meet Him On Instagram

May 2024 · 3 minute read

Mo Amer is a professional comedian and people are eager to know about his wife. Here are some details about Amer from his wife to his ethnicity. 

Mohammed "Mo" Mustafa Amer who also goes by his stage name Mo Amer, is a Palestinian-American writer and stand-up comedian. 

Mo Amer has his Netflix comedy special, and his role as one-third of the comedy trio Allah Made Me Funny are his most well-known credits.

He also co-starred in the Hulu sitcom Ramy as Ramy's Muslim cousin Mo, who owns a diner, for two seasons, alongside comedian Ramy Youssef.

Mo Amer's most achievement is that he is going to be in the upcoming superhero movie, Black Adam. 

He will be featured by the side of most famous Hollywood stars like The Rock, and other members of the Justice League. 

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Mohammed "Mo" Amer (@realmoamer)

Who Is Comedia Mo Amer Wife? Are They Divorced? 

Mo Amer's wife is a Mexican American woman and No, they are not divorced. 

Mo Amer lives with his wife in the heart of LA, California. 

He is there with his wife and his step-daughter, who is yet to be known to the media. 

Amer has kept their identity personal, as nothing much he has revealed in the media and public. 

For now, we know that his wife is a mixed ethnicity woman just like Amer, and both of them are living happily in the USA. 

Mo Amer Parents And Ethnicity Explored

Mo Amer was born to his parents on the 24th of July, 1981 which makes him a 40 years old man. 

Amer is the youngest of six children of Palestinian descent. Amer's father worked for the Kuwait Oil Company as an engineer. 

Amer, his sister Haifa, his brother, and his mother fled Kuwait during the Gulf War in October 1990, when he was nine years old.

They immigrated to America and settled in Houston, Texas. 

Talking about his ethnicity, Mo Ameri is a Palestinian-American. 

As he has come of Palestinian descent and is living currently in the USA.

He also holds the citizenship of the United States of America. 

🗣🗣Hey ya’ll! It’s a wrap! I don’t even know what to say...someone please pinch me.

Thank you @willsmith for watching and sharing. Y’all can catch me and my mama getting pedicures today. Love to the Smith familia! @netflixisajoke

“THE VAGABOND” NOW STREAMING ON NETFLIX pic.twitter.com/Ckzmazxs3r

— MO AMER (@realmoamer) December 11, 2018

What Is Mo Amer Net Worth?

Mohammed Amer's net worth or net income is estimated to be between $1 million and $8 million.

He has amassed a fortune as a result of his primary profession as a comedian.

Mohammed "Mo" Amer and Netflix are expanding their collaboration with a new stand-up special and scripted comedy series.

This has also enabled Amer to gain a good amount of net worth, which makes him a rich man with lots of fortune.

Although his exact net worth is yet to be found, he is still a millionaire with a very good amount of fortune.  

ncG1vNJzZmirmKTEo7XZnKarppWne6S7zGiuoaddnsBuuc5mmKadomLEqrLE