Who Is Ansreen Bukhari Husband Ali Raza? Married Life And Kids

May 2024 · 3 minute read

Recently, followers and admirers have expressed an interest in learning more about Ansreen Bukhari Husband as her daughter was arrested.

Ansreen Bukhari is the mother of TikTok celebrity Mahek Bukhari, who has a sizable following on her TikTok account.

Mahek usually posts dancing videos and beauty lessons on her Instagram account.

Ansreen Bukhari is a Pakistani-British woman who is the wife of Ali Raja Bukhari.

Recently, Ansreen Bukhari was arrested for murdering her lover, including his friend, in a high-speed car chase.

Many people are curious about Ansreen’s spouse, Ali. Let’s find more information on Ali Raja Bukhari in this article.

Also Read: Lena Nersesian Parents Ethnicity And Family Religion

Ansreen Bukhari Husband Ali Raza Married Life And Kids

The public is very interested because social media influencer Mahek Bukhari, including her mom, has been arrested.

They want to learn more about the individuals on a more personal level, as they were involved in a murder.

Ansreen Bukhari’s husband is Ali Raza Bukhari, and they have been residing together in the United Kingdom for some years.

However, more detailed information about her husband is not available now.

Regardless, Ali reacted to the incident, which caused her wife and daughter to be arrested.

He was also at the court hearing and mentioned that he had no idea his wife was having an extramarital affair.

However, he recalled, she was chatting with a guy named Saqib on social media.

Ali stated, “I remember receiving a message on my TikTok account about four or five months ago.”

Ansreen’s husband added, “Someone left a comment implying my wife was having an affair. I never informed my wife since I believed it was all nonsense.

“I believe ‘Saqib’ was the account’s name or part of its name.” He claimed he discovered the ‘Saqib’ user had no followers, leading him to believe it was a “fake account.”

In Addition, the Bukhari family has two children, their daughter, Mahek, and a son whose identity is unknown.

Similarly, it’s just a supposition without specific comments from the Bukhari family addressing their personal information.

Observers and the media must realize and respect personal limits in family matters.

Ansreen Bukhari and her Daughter Mahek arrested

In case you didn’t know, a former TikTok influencer, Mahek Bukhari, and her mother, Ansreen Bukhari, were convicted of murdering two men.

Saqib Hussain and Mohammed Hashim Ijazuddin were killed in an automobile accident.

According to some stories, their car was purposefully pushed off the road during a late-night chase near Leicester.

Mahek Bukhari, a TikTok celebrity, and her mother, Ansreen, are among eight people on trial for the killings of Mohammed Hashim Ijazuddin and Saqib Hussain.

Ansreen Bukhari alleged that she attempted to discontinue the relationship multiple times, but Hussain refused.

Similarly, Saqib, Ansreen’s lover, had previously threatened to post obscene images of Ansreen on the internet unless she paid him a sum of money.

Likewise, to get that video deleted, Ansreen’s daughter Mahek set a trap to destroy Saqib’s mobile phone.

As per the court, Mahek even mentioned Saqib on the phone, “I’m sorry that this year you’ll be gone, Saqib.”

This sort of evidence indicates that this was a murder that occurred in February 2022.

Similarly, It was a wholly planned murder, and these two are the significant pawns in this murder.

Ansreen and Mahek were arrested right after the accident took place alongside six others who were involved in this case.

After arrest, they claimed their intention was not to kill them but to delete those videos and photos.

Also Read: Spandana Raghavendra Sister Brother And Family Ethnicity

ncG1vNJzZmiblaGyo6%2FRoquim6NjsLC5jrCfqGWZqHqiutKrnJ6mXZfCrLTAq6BmoKWor6K6w2aYpaFdp667rYymmKuqmZqxbrjIn5xmo5mZwHA%3D