Who is Aree Gearhart? Wiki, Biography, Net worth, Ethnicity, Husband, Parents, Height, Age & More

May 2024 · 6 minute read

Aree Gearhart (born 22 March 1991, Age: 30 Years) is a famous American interior designer, social media influencer, Instagram personality, celebrity partner, and entrepreneur from Alpharetta, Georgia, United States. This interior designer is famous for her amazing design work.

According to the media sources, Aree came to the spotlight after getting engaged to Jack Osbourne. Let me tell you that, Jack shared a post on his official Instagram account and revealed that he got engaged to Gearhart. After this, Aree becomes trending on Google.

Talking about Jack then, he is famous for his MTV reality series The Osbournes. On the other hand, Gearhart is a professional interior designer. She is also known as an Instagram star. Read this article, to know more about Aree Gearhart’s age, biography, wiki, family, parents, siblings, boyfriend, kids, fiancé, career, net worth, and facts.

Who is Aree Gearhart?

According to the sources, Aree Gearhart is a famous interior designer and social media influencer. She is popular for her amazing work in the field.

Aree has also collaborated with many designers. According to her Instagram profile, she also found Fun-gals Shrooms food brand. Moreover, Aree is an Instagram star and often shares her traveling images on her social media.

Aree Gearhart Biography (Early Life, School & Education)

Biodata:- As per the sources, Gearhart was born and raised in Alpharetta, Georgia, United States. She took birth on Friday, March 22, 1991. Her birthdate reveals that she is 30 years old (as of 2021). Gearhart celebrates her birthday on 22nd March every year.

Aree is passionate about interior design since childhood. As per our sources, she joined a local high school for her higher studies. She also did an interior designing course. At present, Gearhart is a famous personality.

Aree Gearhart Wiki / Bio (Age, Birthday & Trivia)

Full Real NameAree Gearhart.
Social Media Nameseecreature.
Date of BirthMarch 22, 1991 (Friday).
Age (as of 2021)30 years old.
Place of BirthAlpharetta, Georgia, United States.
Current ResidenceLos Angeles, California, United States.
ProfessionInterior Designer, Social Media Influencer, Instagram Star, Celebrity Partner, and Entrepreneur.
Net worthUSD 2-3 Million (approx.).
NationalityAmerican. 
ReligionChristianity. 
EthnicityMixed.
Zodiac SignAries.
EducationHigh School Graduate.
School/CollegeLocal Private School.

Aree Gearhart Family (Nationality & Ethnicity)

Aree Gearhart Wiki – After seeing her social media profile, we came to know that Aree Gearhart was raised in a joint family. However, the names of her family members are not known. According to our research, her father Mr. Gearhart was a business owner. Her mother is a housewife.

She also uploads her old photos with her parents. Talking about her siblings then, she has one brother and one sister in the family. Her brother’s Instagram username is @bros_gold. According to the sources, she is very close to her father. Once, Aree shared a photo with her dad and said:-

Thank you for my most precious memories and for being the best friend I’ve ever had. I hope you’re in heaven singing w Elvis and watching over us 👼🏼 I will love you forever and ever. You are now the angel you’ve always been.”

Aree Gearhart Father, Mother, Brother & Sister

FatherMr. Gearhart
MotherMrs. Gearhart.
BrotherShe has a brother.
SisterWill Update.

Aree Gearhart Fiancé, Boyfriend & Husband

As per the sources, Aree is famous in the country for her relationship with Jack Osbourne. According to the reports, Jack and Aree are dating for a long-time. Let me tell you that, Jack posted the first photo with Aree on his social media in September 2019. On 31st December 2021, Jack announced through his Instagram account that he and Aree got engaged. Gearhart also shared the same photo with the caption:-

today my best friend asked me to marry him in a magical winter wonderland. I’ll love you forever and then some @jackosbourne. my soulmate, my adventure partner, my protector. I’m ready for forever w you + our tribe.”

Read Also: Francesca Ferragni Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Net worth, Husband, Kids, Family, Career & Facts

As everyone knows that Jack previously married actress Lisa Stelly in 2012. The couple got separated in the year 2019. Jack and Lisa have also three kids named Andy Rose Osbourne, Pearl Osbourne, and Minnie Theodora Osbourne. However, Aree does not share much information related to her past love life.

Aree Gearhart Previous Affairs, Relationships & Children

Marital StatusEngaged.
Relationship StatusCommitted.
Current BoyfriendJack Osbourne.
FiancéJack Osbourne.
HusbandWill Update.
Previous RelationshipsNot Disclosed.
ChildrenWill Update.

Aree Gearhart Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 7″
In Meters: 1.7 m
In Centimetres: 170 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 58 kg
In Pounds: 128 lbs
Eye ColorBlue.
Hair ColorDark Blonde.
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.
Shoe Size5 US.
PiercingEars.

Aree Gearhart Career – Interior Designer

According to the reports, Aree Gearhart is a professional interior designer. She also completed her interior designing course at a reputed institute. Let me tell you that, she also did internships. After that, Aree becomes a professional interior designer.

She also shares her design projects on her social media. Not only this, but she also collaborated with many famous designers. Moreover, she is also very famous for her traveling content on her Instagram. This unique content made her an Instagram personality. Today, she has over 28.6K followers on her IG profile.

Aree Gearhart Net worth, Income & Lifestyle

This gorgeous designer and Instagram personality make a good income throughout her career. Let me tell you that Aree’s net worth is around $2-3 million USD (approx.). She is living a lavish life in Los Angeles, California along with Jack and family members.

See AlsoWho is Bless Amada? Wiki, Biography Height, Age, Ethnicity, Facts & News

8 Facts You Should Know About Aree Gearhart

Aree Gearhart Wikipedia & Social Media Profiles

FAQ About Aree Gearhart

• Who is Aree Gearhart?

She is a famous interior designer and Instagram star.

• What is Aree Gearhart’s net worth?

She made around $2-3 million USD (approx.).

• Who is Aree Gearhart’s boyfriend or husband?

She is dating Jack Osbourne.

• How old is Aree Gearhart?

She is 30 years old (as of 2021).

• Why Aree Gearhart is famous?

She rose to fame after getting engaged to TV personality Jack Osbourne.

• ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZK6zscRmnp6Zop2us8CO